We are a partnership firm based in Mumbai and looking for a Senior position in accounts with a minimum of 7-10 years of experience and a high degree of personal integrity.
The role /work profile would entail supervising, tracking, verification and reconciliation of financials of the firm and its partners accounts.
The firm manufactures and exports p-tert butyl catechol. It is a global leader in this product. The firm counts leading global petrochemicalcompanies as its customers.
● Manage and oversee the daily accounting operations of the firm including:
○ monthly stock statement
○ profit and loss statement
○ cash flow forecasting
○ supervision of payroll
○ supervision of TDS, VAT, Excise entries
○ bank reconciliation
○ revenue and expenditure analysis
○ preparation of yearly accounting data for fiscal planning
● Coordinate and supervise payment of statutory dues.
● Establish and enforce proper accounting methods and policies.
● Implementation of new accounting software (SAP)
● Liaise with bank officials for working capital requirements and compliance documents
● Conduct internal audits as required
● Minimum 7-10 years of experience in accounting, preferably in a manufacturing company
● Advanced computer skills in using accounting softwares including MS Excel and / or Google sheets
● Proven ability to understand and maintain accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
● Eye for detail and accuracy
● Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
● Ability to supervise and guide a team
Educational and other Qualifications
● CA-Inter / MCom / MBA- Finance
● Relevant work experience
● Knowledge of secretarial practices will be an added advantage
Interview & Selection Process
Our selection process entails a series of interviews. After the preliminary interview, the selected candidate will be required to consent to the following for third party verification :
● Basic verification of identity, residential address, references and other details that are part of a standard verification process
● Obtaining the CIBIL score of the concerned candidate
● Verification with up to two previous employers , including verification with reporting supervisors.
After the final round of interview, the candidate will be issued a letter offering the employment stating the designation and the joining date of employment. The candidate will be orally informed of the proposed salary and pay structure of the job.
The candidate will have to provide proof of resignation in order to complete the verification process with the current employer.
At the time of joining the firm, the candidate will be issued the appointment letter containing the salary structure, besides other terms and conditions of employment.
The above process is non-negotiable and candidates who do not agree to the above process need not apply.